Active 24 Fitness has numerous swimming pools. We also have a separate children’s pools and health suites which includes a Sauna, Steam Room, and Jacuzzi. Private or group swimming lessons are available for both adults and children. For non-swimmers and sports specific people – “aqua fit” classes are held each week. Open Mon-Fri from 6.30am – 10pm and Sat & Sun 8.00am – 10pm, Adults only after 8.00pm – Swim Hats are compulsory!
Our purpose built aerobics halls offers a variety of classes to suit all levels of fitness for both men and women. During peak times it eliminates overcrowding while ensuring you get an excellent workout. We provide you with professional instruction and a safe, effective, well balanced and fun workout. Please consult the timetable for our current schedule.
Active 24 offers over 30 units in our cardio section, covering every discipline you could need.
Treadmills, Stationary and Air Dyne bikes, Cross-Trainers, Arc Trainers, Ellipticals, Steppers, Rowers and a Summit trainer. So, if you’re looking to row intervals or just enjoy a brisk walk while streaming Netflix to one of our treadmills, we’ve got you covered
Machine Weights Area
Divided down the middle by our 20 meter astro turf strip, our pin loaded equipment has something for everyone and a machine for every muscle. Their sleek and compact design ensures you have complete control over the movement and weight while providing support where it’s most important. They may even count your reps for you
Free Weights Area
A free weight area featuring a lifting platform, 2 squat racks, 2 benches, a smyth press and a preacher bench as well as plate loaded leg press, T-bar row and calf press machines there’s bound to be the equipment you need and if none of that sounds appealing, grab any one of our open benches and a set of dumbbells ranging from 1 – 52.5kg
Functional Floor Space
In for a quick and tough circuit? No problem. Grab one of our plyometric boxes, kettlebells and medicine balls and post up on any of the open spaces you’ll find once in the gym. Why not make use of our finger board, boxing equipment or suspension rig available in one of our 2 open studios
Jacuzzi Sauna & Steamroom
Unwind in our Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam room areas following a workout or as part of the weekend detox.
Personalised Training Programmes
Being a committed exerciser is probably 70% of the battle towards achieving health, fitness & performance of regular exercise but many exercise enthusiasts and athletes are still frustrated when they compare how much time they spend exercising each week against the meager fitness improvements they have seen over an extended period of time. Committing time to exercise is critical, but so is training smart. Getting a Personalised Training Programme and meeting one of our Fitness professionals who can update and change your workouts regularly, motivate you, give you up to date health & fitness information and keep you on target so that you can accomplish your health & fitness goals. A trainer keeps your workouts time efficient and results orientated by keeping them focused and planned and also by tracking your progress.Top 10 Reasons to use a Personalised Training Programme* You receive individualized programming for your body type and for your specific needs and goals.
* You experience unparalleled motivation and increased self-esteem.
* You can maximize your time with pre-planned workouts.
* You receive “cutting edge” information on training and nutrition.
* You learn safety and injury prevention.
* You will advance past plateaus.
* You receive professional guidance and expertise.
* You will be exposed to a variety of types of training to help your personal growth.
* There will be a progression of routines to keep your workouts fresh and interesting, designed for you and your lifestyle.
* You always have someone interested and concerned about your fitness and health.And the Big Bonus? It’s nice to have someone who cares about you, motivates you and is your ‘coach’! It’s great to have someone pat you on your back; it’s great to have someone looking out for your fitness and health.Our qualified instructors are constantly on hand to provide one-to-one assistance to help members attain their personal goals.